- This event has passed.
10th Annual Southbury Turkey Trot
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until November 29, 2020
In light of the current COVID environment, this year’s 10th annual Southbury Turkey Trot will be held as a VIRTUAL race. While this is certainly not how we planned to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Turkey Trot, we are committed to making this a great experience for the participants, community and sponsors. The three non-profit organizations the Turkey Trot supports, The Southbury Food Bank, Southbury Fuel Bank and Southbury Needy Fund, are in need of financial support now more than ever. As many of you are loyal turkey trotters, we are hopeful that you will pull together to support our community as you do every year!
A few important notes regarding this year’s virtual race:
- Consistent with prior years, participants registered by November 1, 2020 will receive a free long sleeve performance t-shirt (don’t miss out on this year’s shirt)!
- All participants will receive a virtual race bag, which will include promotional items from our sponsors.
- We expect packet pick-up (personalized bib and t-shirt) to take place on Sunday, November 22nd.
- Runners and walkers will have a week to complete the race, Monday, November 23rd through Sunday, November 29th, at the location of their choice.
- Race times will be self-reported on our race site (more information to follow).
- While there will not be awards based on time this year, we will have fun opportunities for all registered participants to win prizes – stay tuned!
- To stay up to date on Turkey Trot news, please like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SouthburyTurkeyTrot
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southbury_turkey_trot/