Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Christmas Trees at Jones Family Farms
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until December 24, 2021
Reservations will be posted for the weekends of the 2021 season on November 5 at 12 noon. Last year, reservations were introduced for safety protocols, but we learned that they were a wonderful way to provide better customer service. Online reservations will save you time, money, and make sure we have saved a place and a tree for you!
We have a wonderful crop of trees this year. We look forward to your visit.
- We open November 20 and will be open daily through December 24; closed Thanksgiving Day.
- We will require guests to have reservations for Harvest Your Own Trees and Fresh Cut Trees only on weekends from Nov 20 through Dec 12. Reservations will also be required the Friday after Thanksgiving. On these busy days at the farm, the reservations will ensure we can spread out guests arrival and departure times to make for a more pleasant and safer experience.
- All guests who visit on the Thanksgiving weekend and first weekend in December should be getting a tree. Guests interested in wine, wreaths, and other holiday items should visit on weekdays or our other weekends when we can best serve you.
- At the start of the season, reservations will not be needed on weekdaysfor harvest your own or fresh cut trees. Look at your upcoming schedule and try to come on a weekday. We will open up Candy Cane Hill on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and on some weekday afternoons in early December, weather permitting.
- On the busy weekends from Nov 20 through Dec 12, we will charge $20 for cars to enter our parking areas that are not getting a tree. (If you are getting a tree, there is no car charge.) Due to limited parking capacity on these weekends, we hope families to carpool, please.
- There is no tailgating permitted. Guests can have a quick snack, refreshment, and/or sandwich after harvesting a tree, but our parking fields are not the location for group gatherings or parties.
- We continue our policy of no alcohol consumption anywhere on the farm as well as no smoking.
Thank you for your support of our farm! It means so much to the Jones family and our farmers that your family will visit our farm for the wonderful holiday and family experience of getting a Christmas tree.