Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Soulful Saturday – Tai Chi
May 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
Who is ready for a “Soulful Saturday” at the sanctuary? Introducing our NEW Tai Chi classes!
Join us on April 24th, May 15th and June 5th from 1:30-2:45pm and make every movement count in this rejuvenating experience
connecting mind, body and spirit in the sanctuary’s beautiful outdoor setting. Varied techniques will be taught at each class and all three classes can be taken individually or together.
$25 per class
Tai Chi is a slow moving martial art that can improve balance & coordination, increase blood flow, build strength and relieve stress.
Suitable for all levels & styles. Yang style Tai Chi taught by Chris Schaefer of Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studios in Newtown.
- All must register (no walk-ins) and wear masks until socially distant.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes. Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class start time to park and check in at the registration table.
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered participants.
- Rain dates for classes are May 1st, May 22 and June 12.