The library continues to remain closed with due dates extended until 7/1. You can still take advantage of the library through either digital services or new curbside pick-up featured.
Here’s how curbside pick-up works:
- Use any means of communication to ask for materials M-F from 10AM – 4PM
- You can text (475-215-2754), call (203-426-4533), chat directly on chboothlibrary.org, or email email@example.com
- Once materials are available, you are able to select a 10 minute pick-up window.
- One of the staff will place your items on a table under the large tent out front.
If you have items at home that you would like to return, starting 6/9, the library will have specific curbside drop off hours on Tuesdays (12PM -4PM, Thursdays (3PM to 7PM), and Saturdays (10AM – 1PM).
All curbside pick-up is weather dependent. Services will not be available during rain, thunderstorms, etc.
As of Monday 6/8, curbside pick-up is available at the Danbury Library. Here’s how it will work:
- Browse and request materials through the online catalog or by calling (203) 797-4505 ext. 7707.
- When your items become available, you’ll receive a call from a member of the library staff
- You may pick-up M-F 10AM – 6PM. Call when you arrive.
- A staff member will deliver the items while you remain in your car. If you are on foot, please head to the West Street entrance
Curbside is also available at the Bethel Library. Here’s what to do if you’re a Bethel resident:
- Browse the online catalog or call (203)794-8756 to reserve your items.
- Wait for the library staff to contact you with pick-up times.
- Head to the library for your scheduled slot, entering through the School Street parking lot. There will be a table with your books on it. Please wear a mask and pick up your items only. Check-out time is 3 weeks.
- When you are finished, return the items to the outdoor book drop.
The New Milford Public Library is now offering curbside on a limited basis. Please click here to read all the details.
Know of any other local libraries running curbside services? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.