Whether you’re opting for in-person school, distance learning, or homeschooling you may be looking for some additional support for your child. The end of last year wasn’t easy (and we know the start of this school year won’t be a walk in the park), so we’ve pulled together a list of local Tutoring resources.
The academic coaches at Kate Pearce Educational Services want nothing more than to support your child’s road to a successful future. Working in private practice with children with language learning differences for over a decade Kate Pearce Educational Consultants are trained in the Orton-Gillingham Approach, using evidence-based instruction and intervention to help you child succeed.
Orton-Gillingham is a direct, explicit, multi-sensory, structured, sequential, diagnostic, and prescriptive way to teach literacy when reading, writing, and spelling does not come easily to individuals, such as those with dyslexia. Our consultants Remediate, Educate, Advocate, and Differentiate for children with dyslexia, dysgraphia, and “dys-teacha” (not being taught properly). We know you are your child’s best advocate and we are here for you.
- One-on-one Tutoring Services
- Virtual learning pods of 3-4 students to supplement classroom instruction
- Tutoring & Advocacy for students with language learning difference (dyslexia, dysgraphia)
- Writing Coaches to support students with Dysgraphia
- Executive Coaching & Study Skills Tutoring for individuals with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders
- Multi-sensory Math Support for students of all levels
- Speech & Language services
Contact Kate Pearce for a consultation by calling (203) 654-9749 or by emailing email@example.com. Please visit Kate Pearce Educational Consultants on the web by clicking here.
Speech and Language therapy services to meet the individual needs of your child. Whether you are distance learning, home-schooling, or sending your kids back to school, For Goodness Speech can provide that extra support to ensure their speech and language goals are being met.
Services are provided at your home (in-person visits resuming August 24th) or via teletherapy if that is how you feel most comfortable. Treatment areas include:
- Articulation & Speech Sound Disorders
- Phonological Disorders
- Expressive & Receptive Language delays
- Specific Language impairment
- Pragmatic & Social Skills
Please visit the website for a full list and description of services. Contact Ashley Maturo today for a free consultation!