Saturday 3/2: Stamford’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade kicks off at noon in downtown Stamford. Click here for parade route & details.
Saturday 3/9: The 48th Annual Greater Hartford parade starts at 11AM beginning by the State Capitol. Click here for parade route & details.
Sunday 3/10: Did you know that the New Haven parade has been happening since 1842? It is also one of the largest events in New England. This year, the parade starts at 1:30PM and you can find all the details here.
If parades, aren’t your jam, here are a few more ideas:
- Ashurst Irish Dance Academy will perform the Danbury Public Library on 3/2 and the C.H. Booth Library on 3/9. Visit our calendar for details.
- St. Patrick’s Day Ball on 3/9 goes from 6:30PM – 11PM at the Amber Room in Danbury. Details are here.
- On Saturday 3/16, Barnes and Noble is offering two special events for kids. The story time will feature “How to Catch a Leprechaun”, while an afternoon workshop will focus on writing limericks. Details on our calendar.
- On Sunday 3/17,
- Head over to the Danbury Irish Cultural Center to celebrate all day. Doors open at 9AM and dinner & sandwiches will be served from noon until 7PM (or until they’re sold out). Tons of performances! Details are here.
- The Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport is offering 15% off admission for anyone wearing green.