Connecticut enters Phase 2 of reopening today in advance of the original date of 6/20. The change in date was aimed to avoid reopening during Father’s Day weekend. Here is what you can expect to open this week:
- Gyms & Fitness Centers – Please check out our 2020 Fitness Guide if you are interested in switching up your current routine or trying something new.
- Personal Care Businesses (Nail Salons, Tattoo parlors, Massage Therapy)
- Amusement Parks at 25% Capacity
- Indoor Dining at Restaurants (no bar, table capacity limited)
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums
- Indoor Recreation (movie theaters)
- Outdoor Events (up to 50 people)
Please check before you go if you are planning to go to any of the above businesses.