Welcome to the last weekend in January! And it looks like this weekend is going to be much better weather wise compared to last weekend. Here’s a recap of what’s going on in Newtown and the surrounding towns. As always, you can visit the calendar for more ideas.
- EverWonder Museum is open late until 7PM.
- Newtown Parks & Recreation is hosting their “Snow Much Fun” event at Fairfield Hills. Celebrate winter with games, ice skating, DJ, ice bowling, and a bonfire. The event starts at 6PM and goes until 8:30PM.
- The Regional YMCA is hosting a Kids’ Night Out from 6PM – 9PM. Enjoy a night out while your kids are enjoying games & swimming. Dinner and juice will be provided.
- Enjoy the 3rd weekend of the Winter Farmers’ Market at Benedict’s Home & Garden in Monroe.
- The Maritime Center in Norwalk is hosting a Lego Weekend in which kids can help create an enormous Lego ocean scene. This event is free with admission and runs both Saturday & Sunday.
- For the second Sunday in a row, Alicante Bar de Tapas is hosting a Sunday Cooking Class from 12PM to 4PM. Tickets are $60 and give you the chance to learn how to make Mediterranean Pasta Casera.
- The Catherine Violet Hubbard Foundation is holding “Sunday at the Sanctuary” at Fraser Woods from 12PM – 3PM. Meet rescued and adoptable cats and dogs, farm animals from Rowanwood Farm, and alternative pets from Earthplace!
- At 1PM, St. Rose School will hold their open house. All are invited to visit the school, walk the halls, see the classrooms, and meet the principal & teachers to discover why the school may be a fit for your child.
- Kidz Klub at Danbury Fair Mall will be hosting another meet and greet on Sunday at 3PM. This weekend the daughter of an evil fairy will make a stop.
Know of something else going on? Please share!